August 22, 2012

DIY Project - Decoupage on Jewelry Box 1

This is my first time to do the decoupage.
I can tell doing the very basic decoupage is not difficult.

You need to have a nice cutting and
design idea about how to puzzle the pictures.
How to do decoupage on Jewelry Box with princess design

Here are the materials I prepared.

My daughter loves Disney princess and
Luckily, I bought a tissue paper that is princess design.

I do the princess cutting and
my daughter do the hearts cutting.

With her idea and design, we started gluing..........


 How to do decoupage on Jewelry Box with princess design
Design by Rainbow Wong, Made by Rainbow Wong and her mom

Nearly done.

She insisted 100% design and make about the top of the jewelry box.

Let her do it!

Lastly, I put the mirror inside and,
she sticked these shiny jewels around the mirror.

Wow! Done!

My daughter has her first Jewelry Box! Very special one!

No comments:

Post a Comment