No Sewing! What you need to do is CUT and KNOT!
Excellent project to do with the kids. Rainbow is only six, she can do it in her own.
1) Cut out two bottom corners.
2) Measure and mark first along three sides, I measure it in every one inch.
3) Cut it along the mark.
4) Spread two bandanas, line up the edges with wrong sides together.
5) Tie the corners first.
6) Take one of the fringes from the top and one from the bottom, tie together in a double knot.
7) Continue with other pieces.
8) I use 3/8" ribbon to make the handle.
9) Simply knot the ribbon ends to each side of the bag.
10) Finished. Great for carrying small stuffs like toys, sunglasses.
11) If making the pillow or cushion, cut the four corners out first, follow the steps (2) to (7), fill in the cotton before tie the last several fringes.