At the same time, many questions start coming out.....how to keep the wrinkle out? how to wash it? how to store it?
I would like to take this chance to share my way to handle or care with the tutu that I made for my little princess.
- It's true, that means it need space to stand alone, I know I know it is quite difficult to let the tutu stand alone when your closet is full. That's why I place it with other dresses and do some fluffing every time before my daughter wear.
- Do fluff out the tutu after each wear (I only do if I have time, at least not immediately) with a very effective tool, that is your fingers! Simply combing the tutu from inside out.
- If you have wrinkles on tutu, just place in the bathroom especially when someone is taking a hot shower, let the wrinkles steam out. Never Never Never use hot iron! Ironing only ruin the tutu!
- If your tutu is attached to the bodysuit, always hang it upside down and steam it with hot shower, upside down too, this way can make the tutu pouf out.
- No machine wash or dry, hand wash only. Most spills will wash out with gentle hand rubbing.
Hope all these tips can help!
Also, here is the way I make my Tutu Skirt /Dress