February 06, 2016

DIY Valentine's Origami KISSSSSSSSSSSSS

Besides DIY Valentine's crafting, I also make valentine's card SECRETLY.

Of course, secretly, I am going to make something that my kids and even my husband doesn't know about it and want them to have surprise. But Surprise is not easy, especially they already know that I am a crafter and always DIY.

So.... I am doing it until they are ALL go to bed..........

Totally worth it! This pop-up KISS card also surprise me too!

(Thanks in advance for all your understanding that I try my best to take photos and do the explanations in how to do the folding.)

DIY valentine's kiss pop-up card


step by step in making valentine's origami kiss

DIY origami valentine's pop-up card

step by step in making valentine's origami kiss

 
2)

DIY Valentine's kiss pop-up card

DIY Valentine's kiss pop-up card


WOW! How this KISS look like???
Tons of LOVE are coming out........right!!!

origami kiss pop-up card

Now I am going to make a Pop-Up card with this KISS.

Materials use:
1)Printed Card Stock
2)Scratch Art (use it as card cover) made by Aurora and Rainbow. They draw it for me before and I use it to make this valentine's card.
3)Double side tape

Remarks: I am not doing any decoration inside, instead I am going to write something to show how I feel to them.

DIY scratch art

I really really love it, hope you like it too!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment