- Lighter: Heat seal ends of the ribbon so that they don't fray.
- Hot Glue Gun
- Alligator Clip: I prefer this clip as it is easier for my little girl to put on without asking my help.
- French Barrette
- Needle and Thread (any color): Assist in making the crease.
- Different Style of Ribbons
- Grosgrain Ribbon: A heavy, ribbed ribbon, made of polyester or silk. Available in different colors and width.
- Satin Ribbon: A sleek, medium-weight ribbon that made of polyester or silk. Available in different colors and width.
- Stitched Ribbon: A ribbon that has a running stitch sewn along both edges.
Related Hair Bow Tutorials:
Making Hair Bow is sooooooooo much FUN!
Materials Need to Make Hair Bow
How to Make a Classic Boutique Hair Bow
Classic Boutique Hair Bow - Two Layers
Classic Boutique Hair Bow - 1-1/2" ribbon
Classic Boutique Hair Bow - 5/8" ribbon
How to Make a Pinwheel Bow 01
How to Make a Surround Bow 01
How to Make a Surround Bow 02
How to Make a Korker Ribbon